Where and how can I set up a team to develop ux design project

I am a passionate designer,who would like to find like mined people to establish a team to work on design project together, basically, I have these ideas :

1. Create an app that can help collect inspiration and capture ‘ah-ha’ moments: “Note–taking” app that helps improve productivity. EverNotes makes it a good app for notetaking, but it still has room to improve.
  2. Create a Gaming-like Travel app (like treasure hunting / product exchange) which aims to make tourists’ journey more interesting while at the same time help locals who have limited access to online platform to advertise their talents/product/services. People can engage in the “Game ” both virtually and physically.
    3.Create a music improvisation tool which helps create music in a fun and easy way (most of the music making apps nowadays require user to open the app exclusively, and sometimes it’s hard for people who haven’t been trained to just sit down and create awesome music (lack of inspiration?)
    please let me know if u have similar interests and i am pleased that you can give any advice as well . Cheers!

Most of the resources are giving the quality design tips or sample project for the readers.You will also get the good and quality information about the project.Your three ideas that is,

1. Create an app that can help collect inspiration and capture ‘ah-ha’ moments:
  2. Create a Gaming-like Travel app (like treasure hunting / product exchange) which aims to make tourists’
    3.Create a music improvisation tool which helps create music in a fun and easy way
    is good.I like your ideas and information .Before starting your work must learn about them otherwise you cannot get the flow.I am also have interest but now i have assignment work .So now i cannot join with your ideas.Later i will join and i am doing my assignment with the help of custom essay writing service and google.And these resources are reducing my stress about my topic.So search on the google surely you will get the good resources.If i got surely i will share with you.